NSW 2021 COVID-19 Three types of Financial Support for Businesses
NSW 2021 COVID-19 Business Grant
Grants between $7,500 and $15,000 are available to eligible businesses depending on the decline in turnover experienced during the first 3 weeks of COVID-19 restrictions (26 June to 17 July 2021).
Covid-19 Micro-business Grants
A fortnightly payment for businesses with a turnover between $30,000 and $75,000.
- $1,500 per fortnight
- A turnover between $30,000 and $75,000
- A revenue decline of 30% or more
- Businesses that provide the primary income source for a persion associated with the business.
- Employing businesses: 40% of weekly payroll, with a minimum payment of $1,500 per week and a maximum payment of $100,000 per week.
- Non-employing business: $1,000 per week.
- A revenue decline of 30% of more
- Turnover between $75,000 and $50 million.