Tax Tip 2 Use a Bucket Company to Save Tax Choosing the business and Investment structure How we help you to avoid paying 47 percent on Trust profit 2
Protecting Your Family’s Wealth
TMS Accountants have created Business Structuring Assets Protection services to help small business owners or individual investors meet their business goals.
In today’s volatile business environment, it’s important to protect your assets and plan for the future. To help you do this, we offer the following services:
- Provide business structure advice
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business/investment
- Establish and implement the new structure
- Develop asset protection strategies
- Design tax-effective structures
- Provide business purchase/sale advice
- Review existing structures for efficiency and flexibility
- Upgrade your existing Company Trustee to a Family Protection Company Trustee
- Upgrade your existing Discretionary Trust to a Family Protection Discretionary Trust.
- Provide asset protection strategies
- Establish a Family Protection Trust
- Set up an Asset Protection Trust Package
- Help you appoint a successor
- Perform risk management assessments
- Protect all your existing assets with no capital gains tax and stamp duty
- Assist with estate planning
- Assist with wills and EPOAS.
TMS Accountants offer a no-obligation, complimentary phone consultation for all new client enquiries. Call us today for a FREE 30-minute call to find out how we can steer your business in the right direction.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS OWNER?
Our specialist consultants from TMS Accountants will guide you through the business structuring and assets protection process. Our first consultation will begin with a thorough discussion of your current situation and financial goals, allowing us to find the best structure for your business needs. Then, we provide a Business Structure Specialist Report that outlines all the information that applies to your business.
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR?
To do this, we implement expert strategies to suit your situation and ensure that any new investments are set up correctly. With the right Assets Protection strategy, we make sure that your wealth is secure – even on a rainy day.